Vote for Justice and Equality
2) What court reforms will you initiate in order to address the overwhelming systemic bias against fathers in every and all levels of the court system in Canada, up to, and including, the Supreme Court of Canada; a systemic bias which is in direct contravention of Section 15.1 of the Canadian Charter of Rights?
3) What changes will you implement in the family law system so that it is not used and abused by the Divorce Industry to be nothing more than a way to extort and redistribute wealth from hard working fathers to the stakeholders of that Divorce Industry?
4) What will you do to ensure that mothers who refuse to adhere to court ordered parenting time for fathers are prosecuted for that refusal?
5) What will you commit to doing in order to recognise that domestic violence victims are of both genders and that the growing epidemic of abuse against husbands and fathers in Canada by their female partners must finally be recognised by the judicial system as an urgent problem and not something to be laughed about or covered up?
6) How much money will you commit to funding real, effective programs and shelters in all parts of Canada for the more than 550,000 men (and their children) who are the victims of spousal abuse?
7) What programs will you put in place and fund in order to alleviate the tragic epidemic of suicides that is claiming thousands of fathers each year, fathers who are driven to taking their own lives by the harsh, discriminatory, debilitating, and unrelentingly destructive practices of the family courts?
8) What will you commit to doing in order to recognise that child abuse perpetrators are just as likely if not more so, to be the child’s mother or her live-in rather than the biological father.
What programs will you put in place and fund to protect children from this abuse and return them to their biological fathers where they are much more likely to be raised in a safe, caring environment?